Thursday, November 14, 2013

Becoming an adult

6 days from today will be my birthday! The baby of the Bret Hortin clan will be an adult! So here's a secret wish for my birthday. I really want someone to make a big deal out of my birthday. Because of recent events with a certain someone, I'm worried that no one at school will even remember that it is my birthday. I kind of want to get surprised at school with something that will tell people that it is my birthday. (like a crown. balloon, sign, or something) or perhaps a surprise lunch. Also a wish for my birthday is that I want to make homemade rootbeer, mostly because I want to go legally by dry ice. Other things on my birthday list include:
Tickets to Catching Fire at midnight
Monsters U
Castle season 5
Ephraim's Rescue
itunes giftcard
iphone
New bookshelf
New pants
Other cute clothes
Short coat
Across the body bag
Utah zip-up hoodie
Manicure and pedicure
New shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment