Sunday, April 15, 2012

Somebody has a birthday....

Happy Birthday to the best friend a girl could have! My best friend Jourdyn is 16! Jourd, I love you so much and am so grateful for a friend like you!

Reasons I love this girl:
1. She is so funny
2. The way she is like a sister to me
3. The way she pushes me to be better
4. The way she has let's me be myself
5. She never pushes me too far
6. She respects my standards
7. She always asks how my day is going
8. She helps me keep a positive attitude about myself
9. She laughs with me, not at me
10. She works hard
11. She never gives up
12. She knows how I am feeling, even if I don't say anything
13. She doesn't judge
14. She is so kind to others
15. She is a goofball, just like me.

Jourd, I love you more than words can express. I am so thankful to have a friend like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment