Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! This is one of my favorite holidays because it makes me think about how I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father fo all that I have been given.
I am thankful for:
My family
My friends
My home
Heating
Plumbing (Where would we be without it?)
My Savior
A Heavenly Father who loves me
The Prophet
My bishop
My leaders
Food
Clothes
Shoes
Music
Education
My Sisters who are always there to listen
My Mom who is always good for a hug and who can always make me laugh with her funny voices
My Dad who works so hard every day to keep a roof over my head
My Brother who watches over me and is an example to me in every way
The Scriptures
Joseph Smith who endured so much persecution so that I can be a member of The Church today
The pioneers that traveled across the plains
Books
I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for everything that he has given me

No comments:

Post a Comment